No Products in the Cart
AFTER-SALES SERVICE POLICIES
This warranty does not affect your legal rights in accordance with laws and provisions of your country or region. The terms specified in this warranty should be executed to the extent permitted by laws of your country or region.
I. Limited Warranty
How to obtain limited warranty service If the product does not work properly during the warranty period, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sales service. Your email should include a valid purchase order number or any proof of purchase.
xTool will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online video chat. If the problem cannot be solved through remote communication, you may need to send the product to xTool's local repair center, or contact a local technician for doorstep repair service. If the problem occurs within the warranty period, xTool will repair the product and provide after-sales service for free.
This warranty does not apply to
xTool does not assume responsibility for the issues above. If you run into the issues above, contact relevant parties for solutions.
1. Within 15 days of receipt of the purchased product, if you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or parts missing, you can request a replacement product. xTool will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location if xTool or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed
2. If you find any manufacturing defects, malfunctions or missing parts you can be entitled to warranty service or a paid replacement product. If you choose a paid replacement product, the paid replacement will be subject to one-way shipping and restocking fee. Product is damaged within 30 days of receipt, you will pay us 15% restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. If the product is damaged after 30 days of receipt, you will pay us 30% of restocking fee and be responsible for return shipping costs. Exceed 3 months of receipt of unit is no longer eligible for replacement.
You cannot request a replacement service if
the product received fails to be sent back to xTool within seven (7) calendar days after xTool confirms the replacement request.
III. Warranty scope and period
|Warranty scope||Warranty period||Instructions|
|Major parts||12 months||An extended warranty can be purchased|
|Laserbox Startup Laserbox Pro Laserbox Rotary||Consumables/accessories||No warranty (if factory damage, free replacement is available)||No extended warranty is available|
|xTool D1||Main parts||12 months||PCB, motor, guide rail, laser head|
|xTool D1||Wearing parts||3 months||Power adapter, conveyor belt, motor connection cable, laser connection cable|
|xTool D1||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty||Power cord, USB cable, consumable parts, user guide card, package, etc.|
|xTool M1||Main parts||12 months||PCB, motor, laser head, camera, guide rail,Rotation attachment (if included)|
|xTool M1||Wearing parts||3 months||Power adapter, belt, knife holder|
|xTool M1||Consumables and accessories||Not covered in the warranty||Power cord, USB cable, consumables, smoke exhaust pipe, user guide card, packaging, blade, screwdriver, wrench, base plate, swivel accessory cable (if included), swivel accessory pad risers (if included), etc.|
The "warranty period" above starts from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference. Therefore, please keep your invoice as a proof of purchase.
If there is no valid invoice, the warranty period will start from the date when the product leaves the factory.
Warranty for laser head: Laser power declines at different rates depending on various factors, such as frequency of usage, working hours, working environment, etc.
Warranty for laser tube:
(1) If any sign of the laser tube being broken is noted during the first unpacking inspection, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube;
(2) Within the warranty period, if the laser tube fails to function properly (fails to produce lasers, etc) with no obvious defect noted though, xTool promises to provide after-sales warranty services for the laser tube;
(3) Within the warranty period, if any outward rupture of the laser tube occurs (including but not limited to the rupture caused by improper handling process or crack caused by freezing temperature), xTool does not provide after-sales warranty service for the laser tube.
IV.. Special Notes
V. Scope of responsibility
VI. Relationship of Consumer Law to this Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or from country to country or province to province). Except as permitted by law, xTool does not exclude, limit, or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from noncompliance with a sales contract. To fully understand your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province or state.
Policy Restrictions Subject to Consumer Law.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies created are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law. xTool disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or delayed defects. to date, such warranties cannot be disclaimed, and xTool limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at xTool's option, to the repair or replacement services described below. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties (or conditions), so the above limitations may not apply to you.
NOTE: This after-sales policy may vary according to local laws and regulations, and xTool reserves the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at any time in its sole discretion.